tisdag 26 juni 2012

My first crafts fair

It's finally confirmed: I will be taking part in a local crafts fair next week! It's my first fair so of course I'm very excited about it! The fair will be taking place on thursday the 5th of July  between 10am and 2pm, in Badhusparken in Kungsbacka, outside of Gothenburg. So if you have some time off and arn't too far away, bring your friends and family and come on by! I will be selling an assortment of handmade crafts such as: cards, candles, matchboxes, photoframes, soap and wooden chests. If I can find the time I will also make some pin-wheels for the kids to enjoy. For more information on the crafts fair please visit the official website.

A sneak-peek on some of the photoframes I will be selling:




You can either use them as regular photo frames or use them to write a nice poem or sentiment in.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar