lördag 1 september 2012

Life has been busy!

I must admit I have had my hands full since last time I wrote. Mid July we got married, then I took part in my second fair, a couple of days later I had my birthday, then we flew off to the U.S. to visit relatives for a few weeks. When we got back my grandpa had his 80th birthday and our daughter started daycare. With all this happening almost at once I haven't made this blog a priority.

So, what´s new in my creative world? Well... For one, I've been shopping like crazy. I love browsing those huge crafts stores they have in the States. There's so much to choose from and I get many new ideas on creating simply by seeing all those beautiful crafting supplies. Love it!

A matching cowboy set consisting of a photo frame and a wooden box, made shortly before my first crafts fair. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar